Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Western Railway announces the notification for the employment of the Staff Nurse, Apprentice Posts. The Aspirants who are searching for the Railway Jobs can apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2020. 10th Pass candidates and ITI pass candidates can apply for the Apprentice Posts. Check the Eligibility Criteria Details. Applications are available in Online. For more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply for the posts are given below.
Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway was established in the Year 1951 which is located in Mumbai. Western Railway early announces the various notifications for the various posts. The Selection will be done according to the Merit list and the Written Examination. Some posts are written the examination and for other posts, merit list will be considered. Medical Examination is also conducted.
Western Railway Staff Nurse Jobs 2020
|Post name||Staff Nurse|
|Last date to Apply||19th April 2020|
|Qualification||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Age Limit||21 - 40 Years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 35400/-|
|Selection Process||Basis on Conference Call Interview|
How to Apply
Eligible Aspirants should apply through the official website http:/18.104.22.168/bct(ekarmik) and as through mobile on ekarmik bct app available in Google Play store for Android Mobile Phones by 19th April 2020 by 06:00 PM.
Conference Call Interview Date: 21st April 2020 from 10 AM to 4 PM
Western Railway Staff Nurse Notification Download
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 - Notification Releases on Apprentice Posts.
Western Railway declares trade apprentice posts. Apprentice contains various trades. The trades are like Fitter, Welder, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Draftsman, refrigeration and A.C Mech, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason posts. For Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, and Carpenter posts candidates must have 8th Qualification.
Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||3553|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|last Date to Apply Online||6th Feb 2020|
The Eligibility Criteria details about the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment is as follows
- Candidates must pass the minimum 10th class with 50% of marks from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have ITI certificate which is certified by the NCVT / SCVT.
- Must have the minimum age is 15 years.
- Maximum Age is about 24 years.
Relaxation is different for different castes. For SC, ST and PWD candidates have 05 years and for OBC candidates have 03 years.
The Application Fee for Apprentice post is
- For SC, ST, Fee, PWD Candidates - No Fees
- For remaining categories - Rs.100/-
- The Payscale is given as per the Post. The details are given in the official notification.
The Selection Process for the Western Railway Apprentice posts is the candidates are selected on the basis of Merit List. The Merit List will be decided by the 10th marks and ITI Marks. Both marks are considered and calculated. The candidates who have got the same marks in the examination will be considered according to their age.
How to Apply Online for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
To apply online candidates must follow the following steps
- Go to the official website
- Search for the Western Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Click on it and fill the application form.
- New applicants must register first.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for further use.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Apprentice Posts Application Form - Check Important Links
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|