Western Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2022 - Apply Now
RRC Western Railway recently announced another notification on Scouts and Guides Quota. The Aspirants who were waiting for Scouts & Guides posts can apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2022. The Application forms were already released online. Check the details about how to apply for the Western Railway Scouts and Guides Recruitment 2022 and then apply before the last date.
Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway Recruitment is one of the railway regions which comes under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. The Western railways released a notification on 7th November 2022 for the employment of the Scouts and Guides Quota. it releases a total of 14 posts in that 2 posts are Level 2 (gr.C) and another 12 posts are Level 1 posts. 10th or 12th pass candidates can apply for these vacancies and also Scouting/Guiding qualification is a must for the recruitment. So, the contenders who are interested in applying for these posts were requested to check the Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee details, How to apply for the posts which are given below.
Western Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: Western Railway
Name of the Post: Scouts & Guides
Total Vacancies: 14
Western Railway Scouts and Guides Quota Vacancy Details
The vacancy information about the RRC Western Railways Scouts and Guides posts are given below
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Level 2 (Gr.C)||02|
|Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr. D)||12|
The Qualification details are as follows
- For Level 2 posts candidates must pass 12th standard or it's equivalent with minimum 505 marks from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Level 1 posts candidates must pass 10th or ITI or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- candidates must have Scouting/guiding qualification.
- For Level - 1 posts candidates must have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years of age.
- For Level - 2 posts candidates must have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years of age.
- For SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Minority candidates, Economically Backward Classes - Rs.250/-
- For remaining candidates - Rs.500/- here Rs.500/-
How to Apply
To apply online for Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railways Scouts and Guides Quota posts is as follows
- Visit the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Then search for the Scouts and Guides notification Click on it and read the complete notification.
- Now check for the apply online link.
- Click on it and fill the required details.
- New candidates must register first before applying for the posts.
- Pay the examination Fee
- Upload the correct required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply: 10th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 9th December 2022
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|