Western Railways Recruitment 2021: Here is good news for the candidates who are waiting for Western Railway Jobs. The Western Railway Recruitment released another new notification for the engagement of the 3591 Apprentice posts. So, the people who are wanted to apply for these jobs can apply for Western Railway Recruitment online. The Application forms are available Online. So, contenders can check the details about the Western Railways Recruitment Posts and then apply for the posts before the last date.
Western Railways declared a total of 3591 Apprentice posts for the candidates who were qualified in ITI and 10th class. To apply for these posts candidates must log in to the official website of the Western railways. Applicants must have a valid email ID until the end of the process. So, the contenders must follow the basic rules and satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for the Western Railway Recruitment. More details about the post are given below. Before applying for the posts read the complete information provided below.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Western Railway
Post Name: Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 3591
The Eligibility Criteria about the Western Railways Apprentice Posts is
- Candidates must pass 10th class or 10th class in the 10+2 examination system from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- ITI certificate is required which is affiliated to NCVT/SCVT in relevant trade.
- Candidates must have the minimum age of 15 years and a maximum 24 years
The Age Relaxation is given according to category wise
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates - 5years
- PWD Candidates - 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen - 10 years
- Application Fee for SC, ST, PWD, Women Candidates - Nil
- For remaining candidates - Rs.100/- which is non-refundable.
- Payment can be done through online mode by Credit, Debit or Online Banking.
Medical & Physical Standards
- The contenders who want to apply for the posts must satisfy the norms of Western Railways.
- Rs 7000/- to 12,000/- pm
The candidates will be selected based on Merit list
How to Apply
- Contenders must log in to the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Then click on the online application.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 25th May 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 24th June 2021
Western Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification||Click Here|